Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Maggie is taking over our lives... I've tried ignoring her and focussing all my attention on the humans but she just won't go away. I was locked inside with her yesterday for two three- hour stints. Can you imagine? Luckily I can use my superior size and strength to go through the swing door to the lounge. It will be a sad day when she is big enough to follow.

I have lots of pictures to show you but can't download from iPhone... I am sure Kate will work it out for me. Speaking of Kate, funny how since Maggie came home she doesn't seem to be around any more. She calls her excuse 'work'. If she didn't keep bringing children here to love me in the therapy room each week I don't think it would be quite so easy to forgive her.

Luckily Simon is around a bit more... Although he keeps disappearing into the workshop to wrestle with monsters. He must be magical - they make such horrible loud noises but always he emerges unharmed, if a little dusty. Think I'd rather be followed around by mag 24-7 than have to go into that scary world.

No comments:

Post a Comment