Monday, April 26, 2010

first day

hello

we went to springside for another beautiful weekend in the country. Midge had a sore shoulder and I am a bit fally-overy at high speeds so we just cruised around the house, with little outings looking for rabbits. but we didn't find any.
I got to sleep lots all the way there and all the way back which was very cosy.

sounds like we are going to adopt little maggie, so long as I like her. I might not be forking out the cash, but clearly I am still boss of the house and what I want is what we get. she does look very good and they say she has good breeding (She is of
Clan Abby and Maghera descent.) I am not entirely sure what that means, but it sounds rather scottish, which is always good because we can imitate her accent.

in this picture she is second from the bottom, and apparently new pictures taken at the weekend are on their way.




and this is her grandpa banjo











and her dad Brucie









so now we are thinking fencing and whatnot.. she might come on May 22.

I think it is time my family started thinking about something else......

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm what about the fencing. Whos her company during the day and she needs heaps of excercise...good job for Al.

    ReplyDelete